Choose bathroom sinks is a very difficult decision and demanding, because in the market there are many variations in terms of styles, prices, materials and models.
In principle, the first criterion for selection of bathroom sinks is the design, although the design is not everything and you have to find the right compromise between type of sink, installation and dimensions: there is in fact those who prefer large bathroom washbasins and who sinks small bathroom.
Depending on the type distinguish:
- washbasins bath recessed: are installed in the top and are distinguished in turn into:
- washbasins recessed floor supra: collected almost completely in the top, except for the top edge, which remains in view
- undercounter washbasins, fully recessed into the top
- bathroom countertop basins: basins are currently in demand. Basins are flat on the top and completely encased in it
- pedestal sinks: ubiquitous, are composed of sink and combined column against the wall
The choice of size is important, if not crucial, as regards the exploitation of the available space.
Also wants to tap his hand, giving that extra bathroom furnishings. It 'should therefore pay attention to the holes in the sink, which can be three holes or hole.