Planter for public spaces made of metal. Dimensions 66x103x103 cm (wxdxh). Made in Italy.
To create the outside corners particular, this planter seems to be the right solution. The presence of curves and lines from the media makes it easy to its location in outdoor classics. Particular attention has been paid to design the three media containing the terra cotta bowl. Shaped arched galvanized flat steel supports, were embellished with the curved elements located in the upper part of the planter; also to give greater stability was thought without marring the beauty of the same, to add to each support a circular element to function struts. To complete the planter has a double ring for the support of the bowl in terra cotta, which was equipped with a system anti extraction.
- No. 03 supports, arch shaped, galvanized iron plate mm. 80 x 6 with decorative elements in the upper part; each support is provided with a circular element to the stiffening function;
- ring at the top, made of tubular galvanized steel mm. ∅ 20 x 1.5;
- double ring, for the support of the bowl, in the pipe section. oval galvanized steel mm. 40 x 20 x 1.5;
- terracotta bowl fitted with anti-extraction.
Anticorrosive treatment and finishing
- Pre-treatment: before being painted, the building is pre-treated by a spray washing with special degreasing. After washing, the piece to be painted, is dried for 15 minutes in a dryer.
- Anticorrosive treatment: in order to impart suitable protection against atmospheric agents, the article is subjected to a first coating cycle using an anticorrosive primer in thermosetting powder based on epoxy resins with special pigments.
- Before cooking: the artifact treated with the anticorrosive primer is subjected to a first baking period of 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 °. In this phase the anticorrosive polymerizes, forming a coating thickness of about 60 microns.
- Painting: the wall is subjected to a final cycle of thermosetting powder coating with polyester resin-based color "gun barrel". The coating is performed with electrostatic spray equipment, which allow the powder to settle evenly on the pieces, forming a minimum thickness of 60 microns.
- Final firing: the coated manufacture is subjected to a final baking in the oven for a period of 20 minutes at a temperature of 160 °.
- supports have holes for anchoring to the ground by anchor bolts and wall plugs.
- diameter top cm. 84;
- cm base diameter. 103;
- total height. 65.5;
- total weight kg. 65.5.
|Material||steel and terracotta|
|punti di forza||N/A|
|Punti di forza||N/A|
€183.26 Excl. Tax: Excl. Tax: