Bench for urban design in modern style. Available in two different sizes. Italian production.
Excellent solution to set up the play areas outdoors, the bench also displays a pleasing comfort of sitting in anatomical shape. The supports are made from a template depicting a stylized elephant, also carved in the backrest of the seat. The use of the color blue was deliberately chosen because it is a color that is often used in environments for children and according to the canons of communication transmit calm, tranquility and confidence.
- No. 02 supports consisting of a silhouette depicting a stylized elephant in galvanized sheet steel thickness 80/10, each support plate is provided at the base in galvanized steel;
- back-seat body anatomically shaped, galvanized steel thickness 20/10 with reasons harmonized with the media. The shell is provided with holes for fixing to the supports.
- Pre-treatment: before being painted, the building is pre-treated by a spray washing with special degreasing. After washing, the piece to be painted, is dried for 15 minutes in a dryer.
- Anticorrosive treatment: in order to impart suitable protection against atmospheric agents, the article is subjected to a first coating cycle using an anticorrosive primer in thermosetting powder based on epoxy resins with special pigments.
- Before cooking (corrosion): the artifact treated with the anticorrosive primer is subjected to a first baking period of 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 °. In this phase the anticorrosive polymerizes, forming a coating thickness of about 60 microns.
- Painting: the wall is subjected to a final cycle of thermosetting powder coating with polyester resin-based color "blue traffic" RAL 5017 (media) and "blue sky" RAL 5015 (body sedutaschienale). The coating is performed with electrostatic spray equipment, which allow the powder to settle evenly on the pieces, forming a minimum thickness of 60 microns.
- Glaze firing: i painted the artifact is subjected to a final baking in the oven for a period of 20 minutes at a temperature of 160 °.
- media plates have holes for anchoring to the ground by means of anchor bolts and anchors;
- the bench is supplied in kit assembly, stainless steel hardware and installation instructions.
- height 77 cm
- available in widths 150 and 200 cm with respective weights of 42 kg and 68 kg
- depth 68 cm
|punti di forza||N/A|
|Punti di forza||N/A|
€1,026.18 Excl. Tax: